Here are our anti-Covid-19 procedures to restart safely.
Our hotel has adopted national and regional protocols relating to safety and anti-Covid-19 prevention.
- all our common areas are purified and sanitised with special products several times a day
- there are numerous electronic hand sanitiser dispensers located all over the hotel
- safety barriers have been installed at the reception and the bar
- in the restaurant the tables are spaced according to the law to ensure the mandatory distance between guests. Tablecloths and cutlery have been disinfected carefully.
- information boards are available detailing the measures to be followed by guests in common areas such as social distancing and the use of protective facemasks.
- all our staff work using approved masks, gloves, gowns etc.
- rooms will be cleaned, disinfected and sanitised with special products and the staff involved will use the required equipment.
- lifts and buttons will be disinfected constantly
- temperatures of guests will be measured using a thermo scanner upon arrival and online check-in will be preferred before arrival. Keys to rooms will be handed over after rooms are disinfected which guests can hold on to during their stay without having to leave them at the reception.
- the air will be changed constantly in common areas
- objects and brochures for guest use will be sanitised constantly.
- e-bikes and helmets will be sanitised after every use.
- staff carrying out beauty treatments will be equipped with masks, visors and disposable gowns and all rooms will be purified and sanitised after every use.
- in the garden the tables, sun loungers etc will be distanced and disinfected constantly.
- gatherings of any kind are not permitted.
- wellness and swimming pool are open and fully operational, with a limited entrance and in compliance with national security protocols.